Saturday, May 25, 2013

Some Changes & Other Announcements

Dear Clients & Customers,
 
There are a few changes in the way that I will providing services and to my availability. The details are outlined below.
 
Availability
 
Starting May 27th until the end of November 2013 I will be taking a course which will make my availability over the next few months rather limited. The following changes will be effective for this time period:
  • Etsy orders will now be shipped on Wednesdays and Saturdays
  • In-person readings, blessings, consultations and events will be available on weekends {there may be some weeknights that I am available}
  • The carrying out of spellwork and custom orders will remain unchanged.
 
Changes to Services
 
A permanent change to that I have decided to make to my services is payment structure. Instead of profiting personally, I would like the proceeds of the services that I provide to be donated to what I feel are deserving organizations and causes.
 
I will still be charging for any material or travel expenses {as always, I am very open to barter and trade!}, and beyond that fees will be sliding scale. I will have recommended donation price points listed on the website soon, along with more details as I work out the logistics of these changes.
 
Currently I am looking for a way for clients to be able to donate directly to the organizations and I am in the process of building donation partnerships with organizations so that the whole process is transparent and "above board".
 
To find out more details over on the Pricing Information page and if you happen to be a member of an organization that would be interested in a donation partnership, please do feel free to contact me.
 
*********
 
As one could probably expect things will be slower on this blog over the next couple of months, but I will post when I get the chance.
 
Sláinte!
 
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment