Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Policy Update

Unfortunately one of my customers has notified me that their purchase was seized by customs in their country. Due to this, I have updated the policy of the UW Etsy shop.
 
Many of the items that I have for sale are plant-based, and many places have restrictions on what they will allow shipped in to their jurisdictions. It is up to customers to know the laws and regulations for what is restricted or banned in their areas. This means that I will not be offering refunds for items seized by customs.
 
Many governments have clearly defined lists of what is banned or restricted in their areas. Products that I carry that might be of risk include seeds, incense, and other plant-based products.
 
Thanks for reading and to my past, current and future customers!

Sláinte!

Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment